33 weeks and 3 days
I didn't take a picture last week because I looked/felt grody. The morning sickness thing has returned- so not fair. At least it's not as bad as it was in those first few months, when even taking Zofran, I could only keep down Sierra Mist and french fries. Now I can keep my fries down just fine :) I think it's just the added pressure that the little man is putting on me that's causing the nausea. But honestly, at this point, I don't even really mind being sick. We're getting so close to meeting our boy, and I just want him to keep growing healthy and strong for these next 7 weeks. I don't mind sharing my abdomen for a little while longer.
We've been going to childbirth classes, and last week the lady teaching it had had surgery earlier in the day, so she was still scatterbrained and loopy. Last night when she went, it was ind of funny because she had NO IDEA who anyone in the class was, or what we had talked about. Oh well. Last night's class was better than the one before it, and it helps to prepare as much as we can. Poor Garrit though, I've been making him watch another childbirth class series DVD with me, one that's more natural-birth leaning. And we've read the Husband-coached childbirth book from Dr. Bradley. He's been so good to learn all that he can, and try to understand what I'm thinking and feeling, and be patient with my worrying about every little thing. I love my husband :)
No comments:
Post a Comment