Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 weeks!

Taking pictures week to week has been a bit difficult for me, but I promise I'll do better for these last 10 weeks! That's right, 10 weeks left!


This weekend we went to Virginia City, about 15 minutes away. It is a REALLY old mining town, and a lot of the buildings are not only intact, but in use. There are people dressed up in old time clothes, wild horses wandering around, and delicious huge smoked turkey legs. It was a fun afternoon adventure.Here's the oldest catholic church in Nevada:



I found these glasses and wanted to copy Natalee :)

4 comments:

  1. hey those shorts look familiar ;) cant wait for that baby to get here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you look so great! Im excited to see the little guy! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! Can't wait for you to get to vegas!

    ReplyDelete