Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

29 weeks!

Hey little boy, see you in about 11 weeks?

Today is the 29 week mark, a week into the third trimester! Time has flown by as we've been EVERYWHERE this summer. This kid will have crossed more state and lines before he is born than I did when I was 20. We'll make a world traveler out of him before long!

I'm feeling normal again, which is such a blessing. After being sick for months on end, it's amazing to feel good in the morning and not have to take pills to keep Sierra Mist and saltines down. Now, the heartburn has started, but I'd take that over morning sickness any day! 

Have I mentioned that this baby loves cold water? Swimming in Bear Lake, Yellowstone Lake, and Lake Tahoe, he rolls completely towards the front of my belly to get as close to the water as he can, apparently. 

24 1/2 weeks- In Yellowstone

1 comment: