Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Big Changes

Isn't it funny how everything seems to happen at the same time? For these last few months, we've been searching, praying, interviewing, fasting, applying, calling and basically doing everything in our power to make things happen for us. It's been a challenge not knowing where we're going to be this summer or in the fall, or who's going to be where. Then everything sort of fell together at once. Garrit got a fellowship for the summer in SLC, and multiple offers for the fall in Vegas. Oh yeah, and we found out WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
So in the next month and a half we are uprooting our little family from Florida a year earlier than expected and headed west. I am so glad to be living close to family again. Carley and her little family will be in Arizona, Courtney and crew will be in California, Cass is in Utah, all of the Pruyts are in Utah, and Mom, Dad, and Cris will be in Vegas. It will be so nice to at least be in adjoining states again. We don't do so well spread all across the country (and by we, I mean Mom :)
Baby Pruyt is expected to join us at the very end of October, and we couldn't be more excited!

4 comments:

  1. You're right, I hate my kids spread all over the country! I'm so excited for this little person growing in you belly!!! By the way you made your little count down a little gender bias, BOY!! You know it's going to be a GIRL, just my guess. Can't wait for the summer.
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to go with neutral colors, but I guess they really don't exist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Where have I been? Congratulations on the bebe. We need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting for you! Congrats on the fellowship and the BABY!

    ReplyDelete