Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

ROAR!

Today we had free passes for the museum, so we went to visit the dinosaurs at the Museum of Science and History. It was pretty neat! They had a big exhibit about Jacksonville's history, going all the way back to the early native amricans who lived here when Florida was a dry prarie. Who knew it hasn't always been a humid swamp around here? Another interesting fact we learnd: Jacksonville was called Cowford until 1822, because it was literally the place at the river where the cows crossed. Huh. ANYWAY...

Garrit has midterms coming up, so he's a crazy man, spending most of his waking hours in the library, and I'm proud of him. I'm still working on finding a job, but apparently everyone else is trying to find a job too. Makes it a little more difficult ;)

I'll try harder to keep this thing updated!
Love you all and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment