Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Construction Zone



Excuse the sweaty, greasy hair. Try living in humidity.

Today I finished the frame of my planter box and stained it. I'm pretty proud of it, I made it all by myself. I can handle Home Depot like a pro! Now I Just need to put in the liner and fill it up, and I'll have my own little garden on the porch. Since we've been here we've built a hammock stand, a BBQ table, and now a planter. I think I may be done building things for the porch, because I don't think anything else will fit!
My next project is fixing up a crib for a girl in my ward who is about to have a baby. We'll see how that goes.

2 comments:

  1. I wish so bad we would have gone to the same school. It would have been so fun doing these projects together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try living in humidity? haha we all do sista

    ReplyDelete