Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring is HERE!

Today is a beautiful day! It's about 79 degrees and mostly sunny, and I have the day to study in the hammock. Life is good! Lately we've been busy busy. School, work, scouts, Law Society, the usual. This week Garrit is in Dallas for the annual J. Ruben Clark Law Society meeting. He's having fun with the other 3 guys he went with, Greg, Jake, and Jeff. They are staying in an unused wing of the hospital, how weird is that! I'm sure Garrit will have plenty to report when he gets home Saturday. I'm loving my new job at Tru You. It makes such a difference when you work with good people and you do something that matters.The ladies in the office are wonderful, and the doctors, Erez Sternberg and Hollie Hickman, are great. They all make going to work a pleasure! I'm taking a few classes this semester, trying to FINALLY finish up my degree. It's been a long road so far, and I still have a ways to go before I'm a nurse. I'll get there though!

Come see us!
Our Valentine's Day Cupcakes- I got creative and put strawberry in the bottom of each cup, and they went all soft and squishy on the bottom, almost like cobbler. YUM

2 comments:

  1. Cute cupcakes! I wish you were closer, when you were alone it would much easier to come visit. Maybe we will have to have you come out here for a few days. Miss you and love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Casey...it's time for a new post. I want to hear what you're up to! Hope you're doing great! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete