Disney World was absolutely amazing! We arrived before the park opened and heard them sing the Good Morning Song, which I sang along to. It was about 45 degrees so there was a lot less people than normal. We went on the rides that we guessed would have the longest wait lines first. It worked out perfectly, we never waited more than a half hour to ride anything all day. At about three pm we met up with two of Garrit's friends from school who also happened to be in the Magical Kingdom. I almost got into a fight with some lady on the Carousel. She threatened to kick me in the teeth, real classy example for her kid. We ended the day by watching the fireworks, riding space mountain again, and watching the parade. It was a perfect day!
what happened to your arm? I glad you had fun. You're sassy enough you could have taken that lady without the use of both arms.
ReplyDelete